Layer 42 Inc. CEO Jew Steve Rubin - Child Abuser, Neglect, Sexual Abuse .
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2011-12-22 00:23:14 UTC

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

---------------

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the

VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist
"father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises /
sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name
intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Steve Rubin (President)
Layer 42 Inc.
Mountain View, California
http://www.layer42.net/contact/

Steve (JEW) Rubin (CEO)
Proven Child Abuser
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Ambassador | Tainui Kiingitanga | Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/fallen_angels.wmv
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/1967_bolshevik_plot_for_1974.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/wait.wav

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2011-12-23 19:04:13 UTC

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png
http://youtu.be/bGTElXmhumE
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2011-12-24 01:30:55 UTC
The TALMUD (JEWS)
BOLSHEVIKS = REGULATED PEDOPHILIA
(Talmud, Torah, Kabbalah)

Permits Child-Adult Sex
Talmud law permits sexual intercourse between
children and adults.

This doctrine is contained in a number of Mishnahs.
Before we examine them, however, it is necessary
that the reader be familiar with the word kethubah.
According to the Soncino Talmud Glossary:

" KETHUBAH (Lit., 'a written [document]'); (a) a wife's marriage
settlement which she is entitled to recover on her being divorced
or on the death of her husband. The minimum settlement for a virgin
is two hundred zuz, and for a widow remarrying one hundred zuz;
(b) the marriage contract specifying the mutual obligations
between husband and wife and containing the amount of the endowment
and any other special financial obligations assumed by the husband. "

— Babylonian Talmud, Soncino Talmud Glossary

Zuz is a unit of currency. We see, then, that a dollar (or zuz)
value is put on virginity.

Now let's look at a Mishnah from Kethuboth 11a:
" MISHNAH. WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN (7) HAS HAD SEXUAL
INTERCOURSE WITH (8) A LITTLE GIRL, (9) OR WHEN A SMALL
BOY (10) HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR
[WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY] INJURED BY A PIECE OF
WOOD (11) — [IN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO
HUNDRED [ZUZ] … "

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Kethuboth 11a

Soncino 1961 Edition, page 57
The translator, Rabbi Dr. Samuel Daiches, amplifies the text
with footnotes:
" A man who was of age.
Lit., 'who came on'.
Less than three years old.
Less than nine years of age.
Lit., 'One who was injured by wood', as a result of which she
injured the hymen. "

— Rabbi Dr. Daiches

Let's review the above-cited Mishnah: "When a grown-up man has
had sexual intercourse with a little girl, or when a small boy
has intercourse with a grown-up woman …" It is obvious that
sex activity between a grown man and a little girl, and between
a grown woman and a little boy, is a part of the woof and the
warp of everyday Talmud life; such relationships, in the eyes
of the Sages, are unremarkable.
There is no prohibition on sexual activity between adults and
young children — it is simply regulated. Recall the words of
the Very Reverend the Chief Rabbi of the British Empire, the
late Dr. Joseph Herman Hertz:

" Religion in the Talmud attempts to penetrate the whole of
human life with the sense of law and right. Nothing human is
in its eyes mean or trivial; everything is regulated and
sanctified by religion. Religious precept and duty accompany
man from his earliest years to the grave and beyond it.
They guide his desires and actions at every moment. "

— Rabbi Dr. Hertz (38)

Thus, if the Talmud permits girls three years old and younger
to be sexually used by adults, that is the law. The concern of
the Sages is to ensure that the adult is not, technically
speaking, in violation of any of the rules.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's book [Gulag Archipelago],
identifies the Jews who created and administered

the Soviet gulags :

Aron Solts
Yakov Rappoport
Lazar Kogan
Matvei Berman
Genrikh Yagoda
Naftaly Frenkel

All six (6) are JEWS !

These Jewish, Rothschild funded Bolsheviks
would go on in the course of history to slaughter 60 million
Christians and non-Jews in Soviet controlled territory.

60 Million !

It already a known fact, that a Jew Conspiracy is taking
place in Hollywood, New York, and other avenues of media
like films, TV and radio. Here is an article from a Jew
who tells it like it is, that the Jews run everything.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

The Talmud (with the Kabbalah) is Judaism's holiest
book. The supremacy of the Talmud *over* the Bible in
the Israeli state may also be seen in the case of the
blessed and wonderful black Ethiopian Flasha.
Ethiopians are knowledgeable of the Old Testament.
However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates
the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have
no knowledge.

"The problem" is that Ethiopian Jewish tradion goes no
further than the Bible or Torah; the later Talmud and
other commentaries that form the basis of modern
traditions never came their way.

Because they are not trafficker in Talmudic tradition,
the black Ethiopians are discriminated against and have
been forbidden by the Israelis to perform marriages,
funerals and other services in the Israeli state.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The hallmarks of the "Jews' religion" according to Paul,
are 2-fold:

1) PERSECUTION of Jah's (God's) Church
2) Allegiance to the "TRADITIONS" of men.

1 Thessalonians 2:12-16

After some Jews rejected their Messiah they formalized
the TRADITION of elders condemned by Christ as the very
nullification of the Law of God, and that
*new religion* is Judaism.

Judaism has as its god, not Yahweh, but the Jewish people,
whose self-worship is at the core of the Talmud.

This diabolic fantasy is the basis of the religion of
Judaism, and it this institutionalized, dogmatic delusion
which distinguishes Judaism from the only Bible-based faith
Christianity.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, Christendom
existed for 1494 years before this term Judaism was even
coined in English, yet modernist Christians assign this
name to the ancient Israelite religion of Yahweh.

The TOTALLY OCCULT JEW KABBALAH & THE JEW TALMUD

Here below are just a few of the outrageous satanic
beliefs of the Jews (Talmud / Kabbalah) :

1) Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God
2) O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews
3) Jews Have Superior Legal Status
4) Jews May Steal From Non-Jews
5) Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
6) Jews May Lie To Non-Jews
7) Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
8) Insults AGainst Blessed Mary
9) Insults Against Jesus Christ
10) Talmud Attacks Chrisitans and Christian Books

"To heal his flesh a Jew
should take dust that lies
within the shadow of an
outdoor toilet, mix with
honey and eat it."

Gittin 69a

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows"

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b

"Those who read the New Testament
will have no portion in the world
to come"

Sanhedrin 90a

"Jews must destroy the books of
the Christians i.e. the New
Testament - "The books of the
minim may not be saved from a
fire, but they must be burnt."

Shabbat 116a

11) The Talmud's Bogus Tales of Roman Holocaust
12) Sexual Intercourse with Little Girls
13) The Talmud (Kabbalah) is filled with black magic,
Chaldean Occult nonsense from the Babylon era -

"to be qualified for appointment
to the Sanhedrin (religious
court), a man must be a
practicitoner of sorcery"

Sanhedrin 17a

The Kabbalah is filled with astrological teachings,
fortune-telling, gematria, necromancy and demonology.

The Jewish "Purim" is little more than a pagan
BACCHANAL !

Orthodox rabbis place curses, cast spells and imagine
they have powers greater than God, derived from their
study of the Sefer Yezriah, a book of Kabbalalistic
magic.

14) Genocide Advocated By the Talmud

"Even the best of the gentiles
should all be killed"

Soferim 15, Rule 10

[1907 Jewish Encyclopedia
Funk & Wagnalls]

15) Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews Are Not Human

16) In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel 23:20 as proof
of the sub-human status of gentiles. It also teaches
that anyone (even a Jewish man) who reveals this
Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves death,
since revealing it makes Gentiles wrathful and
causes the repression of Judaism.

17) American taxpayers' subsidy of the so-called "U.S.
Holocaust Museum" in Washington D.C., is yet another
indicator in the U.s. This "Holocaust museum" excludes
any reference to holocausts perpetrated by Jewish
Communists against Christians in Russia and Eastern
Europe, from 1917 onward.

"which say they are Jews,
and are not, but are the
synagogue of Satan"
Revelation 2:9 (Apocalypse)

The religion of Judaism, the religion of the Talmud and
Kabbalah, is an all-encompassing form of totalitarianism.

The Kabbalah also exhibits the same potent hatred for Jesus
(Y'shua), as the sacred Jewish Talmud does, insulting Him
in grotesque and reprehensible terms.
According to the most important Kabbalistic text, the Zohar,
Jesus is a "dog" who resides amid filth and vermin:

" From the side of idolatry Shabbethaj (Saturn)
is called Lilith, mixed dung, on account of
the filth mixed from all kinds of dirt and
worms, into which they throw dead dogs and
dead asses, the sons of Esau and Ishmael,
and there Jesus and Mohammed, who are dead
dogs, are buried among them. "

That sick statement, the product of what can only be a diseased
mind, comprises a portion of the same Kabbalah upheld and praised
by "great Jewish humanists"

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth)
from birth.

Sandhedrin 106a. Says Jesus's mother was a whore:

"She who was the descendant of
princes and governors played
the harlot with carpenters."

Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it
is stated that the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written
that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser", had sex with many men.

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him
for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile there will be
no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

By 1999, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations were forthcoming,
openly admitting that the Talmud describes Jesus as a sorcerer
and a demented sex freak.

On the web-site of the Orthodox Jewish, Chabad-Lubavitch group
one of the largest and most powerful Jewish organizatioins in
the world ---> we find the following statement, accompanied
by citations from the Talmud:

" The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records
other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene'.

1. He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black

magic, led Jews astray into idolatry and were
sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose

of subverting Jewish worship
(Sandhedrin 43a)

2. He was sexually immoral, worshipped
statues of stone (a brick is mentioned),
was cut off from the Jewishpeople for
his wickedness, and refused to repent
(Sanhedrin 107b)

3. He learned witchcraft in Egypt
(Sotah 47a)

Gettin 57a says:

"Jesus is in Hell, being boiled in
"hot" excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a says:

"Jesus was executed because he
practiced sorcery:

"It is taught that on
the eve of Passover Jesus
was hung, and forty days
before this the proclamation
was made: Jesus is to be
stoned to death because he
has practiced sorcery and
has lured the people to
idolatry...He was an enticer
and of such thou shalt not
pit or condone."

The rabbinic teacher Moses Maimonides ("Rambam") is revered in
Judaism as a supreme "sage" of the hightest stature. In his
writings Maimonides taught that Christians should be exterminated.

---> http://www.exorcist.org.nz/1967_bolshevik_plot_for_1974.html

RASTAFARIAN EMERGENCY !
Satanic Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic Plot Against
Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Kiaora,
Greetings In The Name Of The Most High Jah Ras Tafari !
As Many Of You Know, I&I Am Always On The Front Lines,
In The Defense Of His Imperial Majesty Of Ethiopia !

Well, I&I Have Just Uncovered A Most Troubling Aspect Of
The Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS Network).
The Shocking And Most Frightening Incident Involving
The CBS Television Program:

Mission Impossble - 1967
Episode: The Astrologer

On The Televison Episode Of Mission Impossible, The CBS Television
Network, Is Shown Stealing From Haile Selassie I - Jah Ras Tafari
Using And Totally Abusing The Image Of His Imperial Majesty :

Rastafarians And Other Concerned Individuals, Be Aware That CBS
Was Already Identified By U.S. Senator Joe Mc Carthy As Being A
Communist Conspiracy To Put One Over On America And The World.
My Own Audio-Mix:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

Of Note Also, Is That Peter Graves, Who Is The Lead Character
In The Mission Impossible TV Series, Is None Other Than The
Same CBS Script Reader Who Appeared On The A&E Biography
Episode (1995 Cat #AAE-14026) About Senator Joe Mc Carthy's
Life, And Where Peter Graves Again States Complete Lies In
Regards To Senator Joe Mc Carthy: "having not exposed one
(1) Communist in Government".
Yet More Lies, From Already Proven Communist Bolshevik Hassidic
Judaic 1917 Red Agents At The CBS Television Network !

In The Mission Impossible Episode: The Astrologer, The CBS Bolshevik
Hassidic Judaic 1917 Communists Do In Fact Use A Gigantic Plaque Of
Haile Selassie, His Image -- Along With The Lion Of Judah Image
(Not Shown).

And What Do Ya Know . . .The I.M.F. (Impossible Mission Force) Are
Seen Stealing Items From Behind That Same Plaque In An Airplane
(which resembles Ethiopian Airlines), And Where They Take The
Leader (similar to Haile Selassie in looks) And Throw Him Out Of
The Plane, And Replace H.I.M. (His Imperial Majesty) With An
Imposter. In Fact The CBS TV Crew Has Scenes In The Mission
Impossible Episode, Where They Take The Leader And Move
H.I.M. Around In A Horrible Manner !

Rastafarians Are NOW Keenly Aware Of The Bogus Bones Of
H.I.M. Haile Selassie In Ethiopia, How His Imperial Majesty's
Preported (Claimed) Bones Have Been Re-Buried 7 Times !
. . . And How In 1974, Some 7 Years After The Mission Impossible
Episode (1967 - The Astrologer) Was Produced, That It Was
The Same Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic REDS Who Took Over Ethiopia !

Shocking To Say The Least, And Confirming That Once Again
That CBS Are A Completely Sinister Force Of Traitorous
Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic Satanic Devils !

The Plaque Is So Large, And The Image Is None Other Than
Haile Selassie I, So Therefore The "Leader" On The Episode
Is There To Be, Haile Selassie I - Jah Ras Tafari !

Rastafari Emergency ! ! !
Be Aware Of The Devil Conspiracy At CBS, That Bolshevik Hassidic
Judaic Satanic RED Communist PLOT To Get Rid Of Monarchy Notably,
(i.e. Czar Nicholas Of Russia, etc.), The Bolshevik Hassidic Judaics
Hate Monarchy, So Therefore That Is Exactly Who They Attack
And Attempt To Eliminate !

The Evil Bolshevik Jews Have Been Caught !

The Scenes Where The "Leader" Is Taken Around The Airplane,
Out Of Consciousness, And Stuffed Into Other Areas, Is Horribly
Shocking For Those Who Love His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I
Jah Ras Tafari -- And Who Know All About Those Bogus Bones
They Have, As Representative Of H.I.M., Haile Selassie I.

Please Be Aware Dear Rastafarians !
I&I Am Always On The Case !

RASTAFARIANS BE AWARE OF CBS,
A BOLSHEVIK HASSIDIC JUDAIC SATANIC SOVIET PLOT !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

In That The World Is Upside-Down,
Along With The Holy Scriptures That Acknowledge That Fact,
Then Of Course, AOTEAROA Fits Perfectly Into
Jah's Planet Creation Revelation.

And Who Is Up In The Clouds ?
Waiting To Arrive.

T E A O T E A R O A